The miracle of recovery starts with the first step.
We Are Ready to Help
As part of the Harmony Health Group family, we have helped thousands of people just like you recover. Don’t lose another day. You can do this!
The treatment and mental health care you need.
What to Bring:
- State Issued Picture I.D. (Driver’s License or Passport )
- Insurance and Prescription Cards
- All medications (in original bottles )
- Please supply a credit card, reloadable debit card, or cash for toiletries, cigarettes ( if applicable )
- Clothing appropriate for gym
- Personal Care items/toiletries: NO ALCOHOL-BASED PRODUCTS.
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses & appropriate accessories
- Comfortable, casual tops or T-shirts (clothing that promotes sex, drugs, alcohol or offensive messages prohibited.)
- No low cut, see through or skin tight shirts.
- Appropriate length shorts.
- Gym / workout clothes
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn at all times.
- Rain jacket, light sweater or warm coat (depending on time of year)
Items NOT to bring:
- Provocative clothing
- Perfume, cologne, body sprays or aerosol products of any kind.
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol.
- Valuables (including jewelry)
- Addicting or narcotic medications including, but not limited to: Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and Adderall
We Are Here
474 Grove Street, Worcester, MA 01605.
Let’s talk about how we can help.
A Life of Healing Can be Yours.
You deserve to become your best self. With decades of combined experience in the field of addiction medicine, our staff knows what it takes to build a foundation for recovery.